[TenTec] Thanks to Ten-tec

Darrel Emerson 74010.2230@compuserve.com
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 22:58:34 -0500

I'm a new Ten-Tec user and new to this list.
I recently bought a used Pegasus.  My only, very minor
complaint was low level spurious tones in the rx output,
which couldn't be heard, but which were visible on the
waterfall display used for PSK 31. Nothing
serious.

Going through the ancient archives of this list, I found
mention of this very problem, and the fact that an updated
firmware revision (1.19) from Ten-Tec had cured the
problem - my Pegasus was still revision 1.17.
After downloading & installing that new firmware revision,
my minor problem is completely cured.

So, a profound "Thanks" to Ten-Tec for listening to
and reacting to comments from users and fixing the
problem in downloadable firmware.
Many thanks also to those running & contributing to this
list.

          73
                Darrel Emerson (aa7fv).