[TenTec] New Argo V Firmware V1.01 Posted

Dan N7NMD n7nmd@arrl.net
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:07:39 +0800

THAT is a VERY good question.

Or more to the point, why isn't there a standard Ten-Tec command set
that each radio must talk,and if it cant execute a command, it spits out
an error or closely approximates the action (i.e. synchonous AM)

Or even better...a standardised amatur radio command set?

I know I know this isn't professsional, military radio technology we're
using, but maybe we should strive for that kind of usefulness.

Ohh...sorry. I'll wake up now, and go play with my knobs and wheels.

-Dan

9w2du/n7nmd

(never email when in a bad mood..sorry! :)