[TenTec] Re: TenTec QRP Sale

n8luv_jm@juno.com n8luv_jm@juno.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:15:26 GMT

RE: New Prices For the Holidays!

I really didn't want to do this, however, to make Christmas work at this house I must sell some of my pride TenTec QRP rigs.

For sale are:

 SOLD   1. Argonaut 509 with many XTRAS! It comes with the TenTec
external matching #208 cw filter, TenTec external matching #206
calibrater, matching TenTec #210 qrp pwr sup for the 509, books and all
connecting cables. All are in pristine condition! You will not find a
cleaner 509 station! This was only used on field days with solar panels.
My favorite qrp station to date!
        Price - $380.00  and you pay shipping

 Available       2. Argo-556 (qrp brother to the Scout - Becoming Hard To Find!). This comes with 3 band modules, 80, 40, and 20 mtrs. Audio on this unit is superb. Argo is like new - pristine! Rarely used (made 14 contacts in last 18 months). Jones filter is super! Great station for on the go QRP!
        Price - $395.00   and you pay shipping

 Available       3. Scout-555 (Pwr can be turned down to qrp level). This station comes with the following band modules: 160, 80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, and 10 (missing only the 12mtr module). (These band modules are getting very hard to find as TenTec has no more stock!) Like the Argo, the Scout is like new! Jones filter is something to behold! Used maybe 10 times with a battery as pwr sup. Great portable rig with a little extra power if needed!
        Price - $550.00   and you pay shipping

 Available      4. Argonaut-II with XTRAS!  This station has been a work horse in the fact of obtaining several qrp awards. It is very clean and all functions work as per specs. Even the green back-lite is bright. (No replacement needed here.) Along with it goes the very hard to find TenTec #290 QRP - Step Attenuator board that attaches to the back. This board in itself is an extremely rare find. Like new condition (I don't think the step-attenuator has ever been used - still wrapped and taped in TenTec plastic with all connecting cables.) This is an extreme dream QRPers station! Even though the new QRP 516 is out, this model will still hold its on and actually will go down to QRPp milliwatt power with the step-attenuator. Full coverage of below AM broadcast to 30Mhz on receive on all modes including AM. Transmit on USB, LSB, CW, and FM. The Jones filter is a dream to work with! New it was well over $1100 with out the step-attenuator! This station is unique and pristine!
         Price - $595.00  and you pay shipping

First come - first serve. Do not let these rare QRP stations by TenTec
pass you by. Selling for the holiday only.

Please contact:

        Jim McClellan --- N8LUV
        1123 Hancock St.
        Port Huron, MI --- 48060