[TenTec] Omni 6+ Low Power Troubles

al_lorona@agilent.com al_lorona@agilent.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 14:28:15 -0700

MRF 458s have been going extinct for several years now. It gets harder and harder-- and more and more expensive-- to find them. You should be able to substitute MRF 454's with little change in performance. MRF 454s are much more plentiful. I believe I looked into that at one time and confirmed that the MRF 454 would be a suitable replacement.

One of the other guys with a data book would be able to confirm or deny that.

Al  W6LX