[TenTec] Re: [Ten-Tec] Serious stuff!! Changed Logo Color??

Jim Miller k4sqr@juno.com
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 18:08:00 -0500

Jim and Ten-Tec'ers;

When I questioned Ten-Tec's decision on a Black case for the Orion, the
reply stated there will be a changeover to Black on other models during
2002, to shed any "Omni" connection. So this is why the Jupiter and
RX-350 are darker now.

Personally, I prefer Omni Gray.

73,
Jim, K4SQR