[TenTec] Serious stuff!! Changed Logo Color??

Chris Robson crobson@robsonco.com
Sat, 02 Feb 2002 09:04:59 -0500

I had to check all my TT gear(Omni-6, Centurion, 2- 238 tuners,Corsair,&
Jupiter).  All but the Jupiter had the orange dot. Maybe we can get an
upgrade kit for the radios that don't sport the orange dot?  Having some
understanding of the manufacturing process, the additional color on a logo
can add substantially to the cost of producing that small item. If cost is
a factor that the money can be spent for performance instead of glitter, I
can handle a black dot. But how much are we willing to pay for a orange
dot? Yes this is serious stuff!

73, Chris KB3A