[TenTec] Omni VI ssb rx audio - experimental mod

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Sun, 03 Feb 2002 13:10:17 -0600

And the merits of inputting transmit audio into the balanced modulator are
equally impressive!

72/73/oo, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6 SOC 262 COG 8 FPQRP 404 TEN-X 11771
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina #91900556  IC-765 #02437

All outgoing email virus-checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2002