[TenTec] FS: OMNI V

cyr999@extremezone.com cyr999@extremezone.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:53:44 -0700 (MST)

Hi guys - see my previous post for lots of details. This has Carls's V.9 mods -
I need money so take a look and make a reasonable offer - just remember I need
to sell the rig before I sell filters. Thanks folks.

BTW I'm also selling an ICOM R75 with Kiwa mods/2.4 Icom filter/1.8 Inrad filter
for $750. This is a very good deal if I do say so myself so that price is firm.
See Kiwa Electronics site for details on mods. I don't use enough and now have a
new rig with general coverage. 73/Tim Logan KB7OEX