[TenTec] Better visibility of OMNI VI band buttons?

Arthur Bernstein n2ka@optonline.net
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:37:20 -0500

Has anyone ever thought of changing the band select buttons to a
transparent type with dark numbers being back lit or perhaps darker
buttons with contrasting white numerals on them, as are on the other
buttons?  TEN TEC ARE YOU LISTENING (OR READING--ESP. FOR THE ORION??)
Just a thought. Many of us don't sit in extremely brightly lit shacks
(at least I don't-find a less bright operating position more relaxing.)
Is it my 50+ year old eyes with the progressive lens doing me in!!
Regards to all.
73,
Art, N2KA..