[TenTec] Jupiter Tuning Glitch and Low Audio

Jeff Peacock ve3ios@servers.ca
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:41:25 -0500

Occasionally when I am tuning up, when I push the tune button to stop, the
tone goes to a higher level and the tune button has to be pushed again to
shut it off completely. Did a master reset and it still persists. Anyone
else had this problem?
Called the factory today about my low audio output. If you are using a Heil
headset the audio gain has to be turned up on the bottom board to compensate
for the output loss. When I mentioned it to service this morning it sounded
like I was not the first person to call about it. In fact they asked if I
was using a Heil headset.
jeff
ve3ios