[TenTec] Ten Tec's new DSP firmware/software web link

J. Duffy Beischel duffyb01@fuse.net (nospam)
Tue, 01 Jan 2002 10:23:00 -0500

Just a guess, but TT may be doing programming for other companies and set up a
separate subsidiary to handle these activities.  Maybe they are just consolidating the DSP
programming under a new name and putting the ham firmware updates at that web
address.

Duffy