[TenTec] Sick SX-325

Cleve D Leclair dleclair@efn.org
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 18:14:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys,

Just to let you know the problem seems to be related the push buttons
on the pc board.

If the board is out of the radio everything works, but when you put the
board back in the radio goes nuts...

I have a friend working on my rx-325. He has replaced the buttons and it
still goes nuts once the board is put back in.

Maybe an exteral mount?

kt7s

Cleve