[TenTec] Re: N4PY Pegasus/Jupiter Software is expiring

Jerry Harley wa2tti@worldlynx.net
Thu, 03 Jan 2002 14:14:20 -0500

When I purchased your software nothing was said about yearly
registration.  Your starting to sound like Microsoft and Norton.  I find
the software very nice but have no interest in subscribing for any
dollar amount let loan $35.  As I use my Jupiter almost from the front
panel I'll pass.  Jerry