[TenTec] More about OMNI V.9

cyr999@extremezone.com cyr999@extremezone.com
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 12:40:37 -0700 (MST)

Hi folks -

I don't know if this feature exists on the OMNI V+, but I did not realize it
came with N4PY's verion V.9 mod until I started using it. Now, when you rotate
through the MT button you actually are TUNING in on that freq. So, if for
example, you want to monitor 16 different FISTS Club freq - you can sweep thru
them in a second to see if there is activity!!! This feature is fantastic! Talk
about making it easier to hunt and pounce!!! After spending a day using the V.9
features I feel compelled to repeat my earlier statements - what a great mod and
how generous of N4PY to share it. It is absolutely terrific. 73/KB7OEX Tim