[TenTec] Jupiter diode upgrade?

cherry@neta.com cherry@neta.com
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 08:55:02 -0700 (MST)

Ben, I am sending this direct also since the Ten Tec list sometimes
will not let me post. The fix works. I had it done to my Pegasus.
I have two 50kW AM broadcast stations less than 5 miles from me.
My long wire antenna caused so much over loading that I could not
operate without the attenuator on any band. On the ten meter band
there is not much signal with the attenuator on. After the two 160M
diodes were replaced and the current increased there was no problem
with overloading.
Jim W7ANF