[TenTec] Corsair Filter Question

Clark Savage Turner csturner@falcon.csc.calpoly.edu
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:09:28 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, John (KB3CDF) wrote:

> I am using a Corsair primarily for CW.  In the interests of
> directed experimentation,  what suggested filters might I
> consider.  I currently have access to the 500 Hz filter.  Is
> there a 250 Hz filter?

Hi John - Yes, there's a 250 Hz filter and its pretty good for
my money.  If I was to install just one filter, I'd put in the
500 Hz filter, but I have each one installed in my Corsair so
I can choose according to need.  I mostly use the 500 Hz filter
and the audio BP filter to tighten things up.

Clark
WA3JPG