[TenTec] Software oops!

Joe Malloy jmalloy@hamilton.edu
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:29:23 -0500

Hi, gang, I wrote that the version 1.10 b12 software upgrade for the Jupiter
had apparently disabled my spot function and, well, being anal retentive
(only a little bit I assure you!), I missed it.  Just got off the phone with
Paul at Ten-Tec and it turns out that the routine for generating the spot
function was turned off in software during some tests and just wasn't turned
on in time for the release.  Paul says the software engineer is going to
upload a version *with* spotting enabled possibly later tonight or at least
in the next day or so.  So I guess I'm not as fumble-fingered as I feared!

You might want to wait a bit to get the upgrade -- and try maybe build 13!

73,

Joe, W2RBA