[TenTec] Kenwood Add in February QST

Ken & Linda Burrough w8keb@1st.net
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:10:16 -0500

Hi All

I was just looking over the adds in the February 2002 QST and boy did I find
a good one.  On the Back Cover, the Kenwood add for their TS-2000/TS-B2000.
I have to quote--------

"The TS-2000 also is the World's First HF radio that has PC Flash-Rom
capability, which means in the future your TS-2000 us self-upgradeable, no
new versions or models to buy."

Well what do you know, Sevierville has Japan on the run.  Looks like Kenwood
will say anything to sell a rig.

Don't know about your Pegasus, mine has been upgraded via the Flash-Rom many
times, long before the TS-2000 came out.  Keep them on the run Scotty.

KEN/W8KEB
USAF Retired
Flushing, Ohio
w8keb@arrl.net
All Outgoing Mail Checked by Norton AntiVirus 2002