[TenTec] Fwd:Response from Kenwood

W2AGN w2agn@pobox.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:28:28 -0500

Thought you might be interested....

Subject: FW: Literature Request from John Sielke
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:28:21 -0700
From: Paul Middleton <PaulEM@kenwoodusa.com>
To: w2agn@pobox.com

Dear John,

guess we goofed.....since we don't work with dealers about TenTec too much,
we don't always think about them like we should. We appreciate your heads-up
and professional manner of contacting us.
73's

To The Kenwood Amateur Radio Division:
The following request for literature was generated from John Sielke:

Name: John Sielke
Email: w2agn@pobox.com

SPECIFIC REQUESTS FOR AMATEUR RADIO LITERATURE:
	I simply wonder how you can make a statement, as in your
advertisement for the TS-2000 in February QSIT, that it is the "first" HF
radio to use Flash ROM, so you can download upgrades. Ten Tec Radio has had
this with their Pegasus and Jupiter HF radios for some time, well before the
TS-2000 is introduced.
Don't get me wrong, I like Kenwood products. I disapprove, however, of false
advertising.

-- Kenwood Communications Corporation

      John L Sielke   W2AGN
       w2agn@pobox.com