[TenTec] Fwd:Response from Kenwood

Jim aa5f@hiwaay.net
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 21:53:50 -0600

In a QST product review of the ICOM IC-756PROII (February, p. 71) the
author states:

"We appear to be inching forward to that fabled day in the future when
we'll 'upgrade' our totally software-defined radios via the internet."

In his defense, there is probably a 2-3 month time between his writing
an article and our seeing it in print.

			Jim  N4AL