[TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo list 17 Jan 02

Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales sales@tentec.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:52:27 -0500

Current as of January 17, 2002

USED GEAR LIQUIDATION SALE:

We took a large number of trade-ins this fall and winter.
Scott says "get them out of here" - so while supplies last
we're having a used HF transceiver sale.

Buy the 585 Paragon, 561 Corsair II, or 536 Delta II
transceiver used at $499 plus shipping.  Regular used prices
are $795, $695 and $695.  Backed with Ten-Tec's 30 day
used gear warranty.  No returns on sale items - but we will
be happy to describe any transceiver in advance of sale.

FREE SHIPPING ON DEMO GEAR through Jan. 31

Buy anything off of our demo list, except linear amplifiers,
and we will cover the shipping cost for UPS ground service.
Does not apply to used equipment.

The following equipment is available as used equipment direct
from Ten-Tec. 30 day warranty, 10 day trial period, shipping
is additional. Exception: used linears warrantied 30 days
except for final tubes which carry no warranty. Used items
often sell quickly. Please make sure we have the item in stock
before sending payment.

Transceivers:

535 Argonaut II $750
536 Delta II $499 SALE PRICE while supplies last
550 Pegasus $750
561 Corsair II $499 SALE PRICE while supplies last
562 Omni-V $1095
563 Omni-VI $1650
563/OPT1 Omni-VI with Omni-VI+ DSP chips $1725
563/OPT3 Omni-VI with full upgrade to Omni-VI+ $1975
585 Paragon $499 SALE PRICE while supplies last
586 Paragon II $1450

Other items:

238 2 kW antenna tuner $315
260 20 amp spkr/PS.  Late grey model,
       cosmetic match for Corsair II $90
263G external VFO for Corsair II $175
280 20 amp PS.  Cosmetic match for early
       Omni's or Delta 580 $90
705 desk microphone $60
802 80m Scout band module $25
803 40m " $25
804 30m " $25
805 20m " $25
807 15m " $25
809 10m " $25
960 20 amp spkr/PS for Corsair II $125
961 22 amp spkr/PS Paragon, late Omni's $175
962 22 amp spkr/PS Paragon, late Omni's $175
1260A assembled 6m FM transceiver $280

The following equipment is available as demo gear and
carries a 1 year parts and labor warranty, 30 day trial
period. Warranty exception: the 416 Titan II carries a
three year parts and labor warranty.
What is a 'demo unit'? Demos are units that have
been evaluated in one of the following manners: at the
factory or hamfests for display purposes, loaned out for
evaluation by commercial customers, or returns on our
30 day risk-free sales policy. Shipping is additional.

DEMO GEAR - shipping by UPS paid through Jan. 31
(except linear amplifiers)

RX-320 PC Radio $280.25
238A 2 kW antenna tuner $422.75
526 6N2 VHF all mode transceiver $660.25
538 Jupiter $1070.10
550 Pegasus $798.50
701 hand mic $26.60
805 20m Scout band module $35.10
806 17m " $35.10
807 15m " $35.10
809 10m " $35.10
962 22 amp PS/spkr Paragon, late Omni's $261.25
963 25 amp switching power supply $160.55
1209A 2-to-6 meter transverter, assembled, $151.05
1260A 6 meter FM transceiver, assembled $280.25

Stan Brock, WDØBGS
Amateur Radio Sales

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
   Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (865) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
   Repair (865) 428-0364 8-4.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
   Fax (865) 428-4483 24 hrs.  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>

   --->--->---> Please note: E-mail <sales@tentec.com> for sales
   and general product info only.  We presently do not offer
   repair, parts, or kit building tech support by electronic mail,
   please telephone (865) 428-0364 or (865) 453-7172.

   Ten-Tec manufactures amateur radio equipment, military and com-
   mercial use HF radio equipment, custom aluminum and steel
   enclosures and has an on-premises, fully equipped tool and die
   facility supplying metal and plastic injection mold industries.
   Potential tool and die, custom enclosure or communications
   electronics customer?  Contact us with your needs.