[TenTec] FS: unopened #1298 6m transverter

cyr999@extremezone.com cyr999@extremezone.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:24:03 -0700 (MST)

Hi folks -
 I have a TenTec 6m transverter for sale. I opened the instruction book, but thr
kit itself is still sealed in shrinkwrap. I've lost the desire to put up a 6m
antenna. Brand new price is 109 plus shipping. Will sell for $80 plus shipping.
I also have the TenTec filters that I pulled out of my Omni V for sale and will
sell for $70 each plus shipping. Thanks folks.

(BTW also have OHR500 with DD1 freq counter, built in keyer, and LDG Z-ll tuner.
Built it myself and it is 10/10 - $500 plus shipping).

Thanks for reading and 73/KB7OEX Tim Logan