[TenTec] Pound-sign in Jupiter display **FOUND**

Don Jones n4tn@chartertn.net
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:45:07 -0500

No wonder I could not find it in the manual. It is nicely explained in the
second paragraph of "Getting Started". I guess they expect us to read this
stuff of something.

I see that it the pound-sign means that 5 seconds have elapsed following a
control change and indicates that changed value has been saved in
non-volatile memory.

Sounds good to me!

73 - Don N4TN