[TenTec] More 'bout speakers

WILLIAM F MANSEY WA2PVK@prodigy.net
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:44:09 -0500

Hello all;
    I do not recall the identity of the person who mentioned the Radio Shack
"cube" speaker (40-5024) by RCA - but I wish to thank him.  I purchased a
pair of them to use with my Jupiter and IC-746 and am very pleased with the
performance.  They look good, sound great, and have a small "footprint".  I
am very pleased with them and certainly am not going to complain about the
$19.95 price for each one!  I am looking forward to seeing what Ten-Tec is
going to have available but for now I am quite satisfied.  73 all; Bill