[TenTec] Ultimate ORION Rig

wo8l@att.net wo8l@att.net
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:04:38 +0000

Hi,

I've read all of the posts on the possible new Ten Tec
rig and think there are a couple of features we've
missed.

For one thing, I think it ought to come with an
automatic coffee maker so that you don't need to leave
the shack to get a caffeine fix.

For another, how about an outboard motor so that you can
use your rig and go fishing at the same time?

Another great feature would be a microwave oven for
heating hot dogs during Field Day or contests.

Or what would you think of a roll-away bed which pops
out of the rig for use on DXpeditions?

Gee, the list of desired features just seems to go on
and on and on...

73s,

Rick
WO8L