[TenTec] ORION - coming in 2002

Mike O'Brien k0myw@worldnet.att.net
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 16:33:42 -0600

Personally, I kinda like the notion of black as a case color.
	Takes me back to "the old days" when most rigs were finished in black
crinkle paint.
	I can remember being upset when Collins introduced the S-Line gear in
the late 1950s. Compared to the A-Line gear (which I lusted after, but
couldn't begin to afford), I thought the S-Line stuff looked like stereo
gear, not "real radios."
	More important that cosmetics, however, I really liked Scott's preview
of the Orion. Sounds like a winner...

	73,
	Mike, KØMYW