[TenTec] ORION - coming in 2002

W2AGN w2agn@pobox.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:19:02 -0500

--

Well, I knew Paul was an obnoxious a**h*le but it appears there are more than
one here. I was under the mistaken impression that this list was for Ten Tec

Don't bother throwing me off the list, Mr. Manager, I'm already gone!

      John L Sielke   W2AGN
       w2agn@pobox.com
   http://www.qsl.net/w2agn
        Trustee: W3IYQ