[TenTec] new orion case CHOICES!

KZ2G kz2g@optonline.net
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:27:26 -0500

Told my fiancee i might one day need to buy an Orion after buying my Omni
6+.  Told her about the case debate.  She suggested -- in jest...i think --
that Ten Tec might want to make slip on case covers like they make for Cell
phones.  u know, patriotic, pink for girls, abstract art for the artistic,
day-glow for the former hippies, black for the uncreative, gray for us Ten
Tec traditional guys, and maybe transparent for the guys who like to c
what's inside.  hey, u can buy a bunch and change them as u get tired of ur
case.

Bob, KZ2G --- 10-10 # 10148
        Omni 6 Plus & FT-100D, C U on CW!
        See my Ham web at http://www.geocities.com/ram9872002/kz2g.htm