[TenTec] ORION - coming in 2002

Tim Randa randas@mindspring.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:02:43 -0500

Damn folks...I had to do a double take to make sure I was reading from the
correct list. What the heck has this reflector become? Used to be nothing but
posts from what seemed like the Ten Tec brotherhood. Now it seems to be a
contest of personalities, each tired of the other. May I suggest if you have a
problem with a "brother TT fan" take it off the list. The internet is full of
hate/spam/insults, lets get the reflector back to what it was intended for
where no question was stupid and all comments were respectful.  This is
starting to resemble 75m phone.

de KØFL