[TenTec] Or-EEsig-un Opps! Fat Fingered...

Paul R. Valko prvalko@oakland.edu
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 17:41:53 -0500 (EST)

Here's my original post corrected...

 I live near the village of Lake Orion, about 30 miles north of Detroit.
 I am also an amateur astronomy buff...

 The Orion in Lake Orion is pronounced,  or EE un  (sometimes
 ore-REE-un)

 The constellation Orion is pronounced,  or RYE un

 I'll assume the Ten*Tec rig is an Or-RYE-un.  Unless Scott is doing
 something to honor me and my closest City.

 New radio broadcasters in the Detroit area are always obvious when the say
 "Lake or-RYE-un."

 The group can do without how people in metro Detroit pronounce one of our
 "main drags,"  Gratiot.

 73! =paul= W8KC
 Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
   Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at:
   <http://www.acs.oakland.edu/~prvalko>