[TenTec] Logikey K-3 installed in OMNI V?

John/K4WJ k4wj@bellsouth.net
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:03:59 -0500

Why would you want to butcher the chassis of Omni V by adding the six push
buttons?

What would you gain except a very small amount of desk space?

I don't think this is a very practical idea.

de John/K4WJ