[TenTec] RE: first Orion interior shots

Bill Taylor(W4WBT) w4wbt@fmci.net
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:07:16 -0400

Scott mentioned that the tuner would be purchased from an outside
vendor. It most likely will not be the LGC as they are just not the
quality of this radio however it may be the SGC tuner. they have one
for OEM and I will tell you that I have used 3 of them in the last 5
years(all still working) and they are 100% top grade.
Bill Taylor