[TenTec] Wanted: trade my 218 for a 217 filter

Scott Rosenfeld [N7JI] ham@w3eax.umd.edu
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 01:17:22 -0400 (EDT)

When I got my OMNI V, I had a 217 in my garage, but stupidly thought it
was a "spare."

Then, during sweepstakes, I found out it wasn't.

My OMNI V has a model 218 (SSB) filter in the 9 MHz IF.

Does anyone have a spare model 217 filter they'd part with?  Can offer a
lightly used model 218 filter, or if you're just interested in selling...

I also have a few model 288 SSB filters for the 6.3 MHz IF, if anyone is
interested.

Thanks,

Scott  N7JI

--
Scott Rosenfeld  ARS N7JI
541-684-9970  Eugene, OR  Land o' much rain