[TenTec] User's Net

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 13:45:26 -0500

And all too often the DAY is given as the day in the US while the time is
given is UTC which can actually be the following "day.". IF UTC is used,
then both the day and the time should be stated and must be consistent.

73/72/oo, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6 SOC 262 COG 8 FPQRP 404 TEN-X 11771 I-LINK 11735
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina 505 DSP  #91900556  Icom IC-765 #02437