[TenTec] FSK with Paragon

Dick White KS0M@KTIS.Net
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 17:11:48 -0500

I have been working RTTY with my Paragon in AFSK.  I want to try FSK, but
the manual is not clear enough for me to be sure what to do.   From my KAM
PLUS  I have these cables    connected to the RCA jacks in the back of
Paragon for AFSK: Audio  IN,  Audio  OUT,  PTT ,  KEY( not the  rtty key
connestion )

What RCA jacks do I use for FSK  ?

I am still trying to eliminate my  "lock up" problem noted in a previous
post. It is better, but not 100%, so will try FSK to see if it helps. This
was one of the suggetions sent to me on this reflector.  Help appreciated.

Dick  -  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White           ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton, MO. 65251-2215