[TenTec] re Net frequency

JC Quinn kc4ee@sonet.net
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 19:48:27 -0500

Hello all,
I usually listen to and check into several nets on Sunday afternoons
beginning with the Hallicrafters net, then the Vintage Sideband net followed
by the Heathkit guys on 14,292.  Rarely do we have any major trouble caused
by QRM, though sometimes propagation doesn't cooperate.  I have noticed that
after 3:00 central, that things began to get squirrelly.  Perhaps moving the
net up a couple of hours might help, say to about 2:00 central??   Maybe a
few could listen out on 14267 earlier in the afternoon and see what it's
like then.
My 2 cents worth,
73
Jim