[TenTec] Blacklist (Not)

Scanandoah, Alan ascanand@harris.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:35:24 -0400

Another solution, even though it may a bit painful, is to switch to a different
mailer.  Here at work, I'm forced to use LookOut... err... Outlook, but at home
I run Netscape on the Win98SE box and K-Mail on my Linux machine.

For the moment, Outlook and its subset are the target of nearly all the e-mail
viruses.

Al, K2ZN

-----Original Message-----
From: N1EU [mailto:n1eu@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 8:40 AM
To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Blacklist (Not)

<snip>

Once again, if you receive email directly from this
and other lists, and especially if you use Microsoft
Outlook or Outlook Express to read such email, you
really MUST have completely up-to-date antivirus
software installed and protecting your email.  The
safer alternative is to use Web-based email boxes or
to read the messages at the contesting.com archive.

73,
Barry  N1EU