[TenTec] T T users net

William F. Mansey; WA2PVK res0wsci@verizon.net
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 13:38:04 -0400

I had a lot of QRN to deal with (Natural NOT man made) and did not catch
that bit about Will giving up the net!  I agree with Paul that Will and Jay
did an EXCELLENT job of running the net AND keeping it interesting.  THANKS
GUYS!
I certainly do hope that someone will step in and run the net.  I work
weekends and by the time I get home, cleaned up, and have supper I am lucky
if I can even get to check into the net!  That fact combined with my modest
wire antenna(e) preclude me from even considering running the net.  Will and
Jay are a tough act to follow!   BUT hopefully someone will be up to the
challenge.  73,  Bill; WA2PVK

---