[TenTec] Fast Service- Follow up

Jim Reid jimr.reid@verizon.net
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 08:01:54 -1000

Hi,

Recall,  back on July 19th,  I wrote of the rapid service
from Ten Tec getting my Pegasus fixed and back out here.
I also reported:

> Guess the warranty was violated by the addition of some wires
> to bring the Peg audio........  I had
> to pay for the work,

Well,  last week,  Paul Clinton,  TT service phoned out here
to Kauai to advise that they had erred!  My rig was still in
warranty,  and my credit card would be credited for the
service charge!!   Now how is that for SERVICE?  I did
not bring the matter back to TT,  as I was and am more than
willing to yield to their judgment about such things;  after all,
my Pegasus was not brand new when I bought it from them.
Was from their "demo" list posting of last December.

It is not a large amount either,  but Ten Tec has earned my
respect and loyalty for LIFE.

Now, where are those Orion specs and curves Scott promised
nearly 3 weeks ago,  hi.

73,  Jim  KH7M