[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec VFO Model 263G for the Corsair II

David Hammond dhhdeh@concentric.net
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 20:58:19 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I have spent the past 6 years in a quest for the perfect Corsair II station
specimen. It took many units to finally arrive at my goal.

I have sold my last Corsair II as I thin out my HF collection and find
myself with one remaining station accessory, the rare #263G VFO that matches
the Corsair II.

This unit is pristine, like new,  a 10 out of 10 in every regard.  Cabinet,
silk screening and dial glass are as new.

The PTO is recently rebuilt and silky smooth.

I have the original manual in great shape.

It is from one of the last production runs in 1989.

You will not find a nicer unit to finish out a Corsair II station. This VFO
has a capability to listen to two frequencies on the same band, almost like
ICOM "Dual Watch".

I spent a lot to get this unit particular unit.

It was and is worth every penny. See it in my photo at QRZ.COM.

Will sell for $265 shipped Ground UPS CONUS.

Please e-mail me with your questions or interest.

73 de N1LQ-Dave