[TenTec] N1MM Logger

Wa4aos@aol.com Wa4aos@aol.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 13:20:28 EDT

I thought the reason that we have this particular reflector was to ask
question and discuss issues relevant to Ten Tec gear and it's functionality
with regard to other equipment, software and so forth. I thought W8BYH's
question and subsequent questions were appropriate and well with in the
spirit of what this reflector is all about. I was VERY disappointed with
KE4TEG's hostile response and his obvious interest to promote his favorite
program while damming the rest. Maybe KE4TEG should spend less time putting
down others and a little more time trying to help....

73,
GlennWA4AOS

multipart/alternative
  text/html