[TenTec] Ham-Com & Ten-Tec

Duane A Calvin ac5aa@juno.com
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 21:28:25 -0500

Eric,
        I noticed that the Orion had the tuning speed set extremely high
(one rotation took me a good way through the 20m band!  I didn't mention
it to Scott, but it probably should have been slowed down, which always
looks "classier."  This may explain what you were seeing.

        Not sure how TT did at HamCom, but it was a great show this year.
 Would have been great even if I hadn't won the clock at the DX Forum
this morning!

        73,  Duane