[TenTec] Fw: [TenTec_Orion] Orion at HamCom (Arlington Texas)

Duane A Calvin ac5aa@juno.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:14:38 -0500

Since I believe these are roofing filter options, many users will never
need another filter.  Expect to need them if you're planning to use the
rig for multi-multi contesting, or if you have lots of very strong
signals on the band around you that don't fit the stock filters (which
are well selected, by the way.)

        73,  Duane