[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Assorted Accessories

David Hammond dhhdeh@concentric.net
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:07:39 -0400

Hi Everyone,

After downsizing my Ten Tec equipment significantly, the following Ten Tec
Accessories remain and are being offered for sale. All are in first rate
condition.

--Ten Tec Model 705 Desk Mic in A-1 condition including the windscreen:
$69

--A complete new Corsair II front panel. This includes the silk screening
metal insert, the plastic switch cover and the rare prize, a new smoked
plastic dial glass. Sold complete only:   $45

--Assorted new Corsair II knobs, enough to make at least two to three full
replacement sets, all new:    $25

--An original Corsair II owners manual, condition is 9 out of 10:    $15

--A new Omni VI or VI+ Smoked Dial Glass:   $20

--A new set of Omni VI+ input keys for the front panel:     $25

--A Ten Tec SSB filter for the 6.3 MHz position. This is a stock filter that
comes with all the recent TT rigs (Corsair I and II. Omni V, VI and VI+) and
will probably be of limited interest, BUT if you have a defective 2.4 kHz
SSB filter at 6.3 MHz, this is an economical replacement for you:    $45

All prices include shipping in the CONUS via USPS First Class or Priority
Mail.

Please e-mail me with your interest or questions.  No Trades Please.

73 de N1LQ-Dave