[TenTec] *** TT now taking ORION orders ** !!!

Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales sales@tentec.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:09:22 -0400

Yes - we are taking orders now.  I meant to put a message on the
reflector earlier today but didn't get to it...

The retail price for Orion is $3300.00.  The optional automatic antenna
tuner is $299.00 additional.  Optional filters, speaker, keypad, etc. will
all be listed through our web store as well.

Please note that when you go to our web site you might not see the
Orion info yet - we are apparently having a cache issue with our ISP
that is preventing some people from seeing the updated web page.
I hope they have this resolved shortly.

Scott Robbins, W4PA

At 02:56 PM 6/20/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Get in line guys. TT is now accepting ORION orders. Both the Orion and
>ORION-AT model (with built in ANT tuner). Crystals, mic, PS all options.
>
>HURRY :-)  get in on the first production run
>
>     http://www.tentec.com/HFxcvrStore.htm
>
>good luck,
>dit dit
>de ken n9vv
>http://www.n9vv.com/orion.html

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
   Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (865) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
   Repair (865) 428-0364 8-4.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
   Fax (865) 428-4483 24 hrs.  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>

   --->--->---> Please note: E-mail <sales@tentec.com> for sales
   and general product info only.  We presently do not offer
   repair, parts, or kit building tech support by electronic mail,
   please telephone (865) 428-0364 or (865) 453-7172.

   Ten-Tec manufactures amateur radio equipment, military and com-
   mercial use HF radio equipment, custom aluminum and steel
   enclosures and has an on-premises, fully equipped tool and die
   facility supplying metal and plastic injection mold industries.
   Potential tool and die, custom enclosure or communications
   electronics customer?  Contact us with your needs.