[TenTec] Jupiter QSK

Joe Malloy jmalloy@stny.rr.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:33:14 -0400

Hi, Tim, I just turned my Jupiter on and sent a few characters to see if I
could identify what you called a "squelch tail" but I couldn't.  I have a
Triton IV, Argonaut 509, Century 21 and Corsair and I can't tell the
difference between the Jupiter's QSK and any of them, it's certainly fast
enough for me.  But that may be the issue: fast enough for me doesn't mean
it's fast enough for everyone.  Perhaps other folk can chime in with their
experiences.

73,

Joe, W2RBA