[TenTec] Re: [ForSale-Swap] FS: Heil Pro-set 5 and accessories

Jim Miller k4sqr@juno.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:33:34 -0400

Duane,

The new Heil FS-2 footswitch is a different approach; the foot is rocked
backwards to activate the switch.
It has two leads: one keys amplifier slightly faster than the 2nd one,
which keys the exciter.

Regards,

Jim, K4SQR