[TenTec] What's with the 526 (6N2)?

WA3FIY wa3fiy@radioadv.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:03:02 -0400

On 27 Jun 2002 at 18:11, Larry Gibbs wrote:

> About eight months ago I started planning for six
> meters. Got my Mosley beam, but was waiting for a rig
> before installing it. The rig I was planning on was
> the 6N2.
>
> All that is on hold because of the lack of comments,
> particularly favorable ones, on that rig.

Larry, why not take advantage of one of the most outstanding
features of the 6N2...............the 30 day trial period?    The only
way you are really going to know if it is the radio for you is to
give it an extended test drive at your QTH.

I bought my Pegasus that way.   I knew for sure I would be
sending it back based on the comments about it I read various
places.   Sure enough..................I kept it, bought a second one
and a Jupiter.    :-)

Seriously, the 30 day trial program is the greatest thing going
and as far as I know, only TT has it.    Thanks guys!!!

-73-

-Lee-