[TenTec] What's with the 526 (6N2)?

Larry Gibbs amishbuggy37@yahoo.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 20:16:04 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all who responded on the 526 (6N2). I tend
to agree that this rig is mainly a SSB/CW rig, which
is what I want. However, if it has FM that should work
properly or it shouldn't be there.

If the 526 tuning knob is like the one on the Scout
and the short wave receiver kit, the knob would be OK,
but it should have some feel. Anyway, I've got lots to
ponder. Thanks again.

Larry, W3UIO
Omni VI Plus
Scout
Dummy load, hat, etc. (Get that Ten-Tec hat.)