[TenTec] Omni V.9 Keypad template

Mark Erbaugh mark@microenh.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 13:44:33 -0500

I just installed Carl, N4PY's Omni V.9 update. Part of the process involves
changing the keys on the keypad (both rearranging and replacing) and adding
labels above the keys. I didn't want to do that - after all, I had just
gotten the radio back from having TT replace a couple of worn out keys and I
didn't want to undo their fine work. I looked at creating individual key
labels on my printer, but that looked like a lot of work to get them
attached properly to the Omni V. So I created a Microsoft Word document that
when printed and cut out can be placed around the keys and shows the
appropriate labels above each key. If you'd like the Word document, let me
know and I'll email it to you. If you'd like a printed copy (for those
without Word or a printer), you can send me an SASE and I'll send you a
coujple of sheets of templates. Send the SASE to my QRZ.com callbook
address.

Mark Erbaugh, N8ME